I have been feeling really good about myself lately!! While I was watching Stephanie's kids I got to talk to my sister...and she said some things to me that I didn't think anyone noticed. She told me that when I was younger I always did my hair and make-up and I was always dressed up. Well, lately you are lucky if you can even get me out of my grungy clothes. I mean, I change out of my pj's and into what looks like different pj's. I thought nobody noticed, I mean, nobody ever said anything to me. So I knew it was time to do something drastic. Since then, I had a really awesome person do my hair, and my wonderful sister in law took me to get a full girls day out!! We got pedicures, and conditioning treatments for our hair and then she took me out to lunch!! It was really fun and very much needed!(Thanks Steph!!!)
I also have been going to the gym. Not feeling any results yet except lots of pain, but it is amazing how much better I feel about myself! When I go, I get all sweaty...which would normally disgust me, but I love it. I love the feeling that I have actually done something!!(I know...I'm a freak, what can I say?)
I also had the chance to go with Steph and her family to do their family pictures. It was so fun!!! Aimee took some amazing pictures of them!!I will try and post some pictures!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
Matt
My Whole World!!
The Boys
Our little family Max and Oinkie!!




No comments:
Post a Comment