Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time for an Update!!!

Not much has been going on here on my side of town. Matt FINALLY got a job!!! Good thing, I was starting to give up hope. My mom,sister, and niece and nephew came out from Illinois. It was really nice to see them and we all got together(except for Matt because of his wonderful new job) had dinner at Applebees and just talked and laughed. I got to hold Nathan and Madi....sad but wonderful!! Sorry it's so short...but nothing else is going on. I will definately be posting soon though cuz tomorrow night I am going to....CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! I couldn't be more excited. It's my first concert though so I am a little nervous. I will post pre concert pics though!!!

No comments:

Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.

Forever, for always, and no matter what.

Matt

Matt
My Whole World!!

The Boys

The Boys
Our little family Max and Oinkie!!