Friday, May 28, 2010
He's Here!!!
Yes, it's true!! My miracle is here!! Aidyn Matthew was born May 5, 2010 at 11:23pm. He is perfect and healthy! He weighed 5lbs. 10oz. and was 18 inches long!! We are so glad that he is here!! I walked and walked to get him here, and then when my contractions got strong enough,I was so afraid that I refused to go to the hospital. My mom couldn't be here for it but luckily Rachel was there and so was Stephanie, so I didn't have to be alone. Once I got my epidural it was very easy. I am sure if you ask any of the 3 people that were there with me though, they will tell you something funny about me on Statol...apparently I was a little out of it!! Anyways, here are some pictures from the photoshoot that Aimee did for me the week after he was born!! Enjoy!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
Matt
My Whole World!!
The Boys
Our little family Max and Oinkie!!




3 comments:
Congratulations, Cristi and Matt! How wonderful that he is healthy and so cute. I love the small babies.
Congratulations. I know Aimee and I remember you from Mylee's Birthday party so long ago, as well as from church. I have been following your journey to have your little miracle and I couldn't be happier. :) He is so precious and I know that he will be showered with so much love.
Enjoy your wonderful little family.:)
Congratulations! He is too cute. I like your pictures.
Post a Comment