Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rylee




K...so I know I have already posted today...but I was looking through pictures...and I just thought this was the CUTEST picture ever.
So for awhile Matt and I were taking Rylee to church with us...and so I obviously would get her dressed. Well she never would let us put bows in her hair...but I decided to try anyways. I think this is the first time she let us put it in her hair and she kept it in there. This picture is from months ago...but I love it. And I think it is so cute because she is sitting there with Chris. I just think she looked so cute...I want to blow it up for Stephanie...so Steph...if you are reading this...you know NOTHING!!! I love you though!!

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

CUTE!!!!
and I want the cute little puppy!

Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.

Forever, for always, and no matter what.

Matt

Matt
My Whole World!!

The Boys

The Boys
Our little family Max and Oinkie!!