I know, I know...I am such a slacker!!! I really can't believe it's been so long since my last post. CRAZY!!! Here I sit...again...at Stephanie and Jasons house watching their kids for the 2nd year in a row. It's ok though...because the way I figure it is that when I need a break from my kids, they are going to be the first ones I call!!!
Anyways, It's beyond time for an update!!! Since I last posted a bunch has happened. Where do I start??? Well, Christmas was AWESOME!! My parents came into town and were here for a week. While they were here, both Madi and Nate were blessed, we got family pictures done, and just had a really good time. On Matt's side of the family his brother, Ryan, and Ryan's wife Tallona just had their baby girl. I have only seen pictures, but she is really cute from what I can tell. It should be interesting though because my cousin named her baby Elara and Ryan named his baby Elora. Fun for me right??
Things are starting to look up for Matt and I in baby central. The doctor told me to have Matt take Sudafed because it will help to thin out his semen to make it travel faster. If I am not pregnant by next month I get to make my way back to the o.b.!! Exciting. Anyone want to go for me?
Well, if I survive this week then I will try and post again. Oh, and I am very happy to say for any of you that remember the "family bed" post from last year...Steph got a new and bigger bed...so hopefully we can all sleep better this time!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
Forever, for always, and no matter what.
Matt
My Whole World!!
The Boys
Our little family Max and Oinkie!!




1 comment:
im confussed... you were told sudafed like forever ago???
Post a Comment