Friday, February 8, 2008

My name is Cristina Dixon, I am married to Matthew Dixon. We were married on November 12, 2005 and sealed for all eternity on November 18, 2006. I have 5 brothers and sisters and Matt has 3 brothers and sisters. Together we have 13 nieces and nephews which are quite a handful but fun and we love them! We like to meet new people and have fun. We especially like to meet other young married couples that we can have fun with!!!

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yay!
cute background. where did you get it?

what matters most said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

im glad you figured it out :)

Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.

Forever, for always, and no matter what.

Matt

Matt
My Whole World!!

The Boys

The Boys
Our little family Max and Oinkie!!